General frequently asked questions about our products and services
- ★ Install RCPPTOML package for reticulate in Posit Workbench
- ★ RStudio is now Posit!
- ★ Does the Log4j vulnerability affect any RStudio Professional Software application?
- ★ Support Agreement Table
- ★ How do I submit a Support ticket?
- ★ How can I improve the performance of R?
- ★ Frequently Asked Questions
- Error: Unable to apply the configuration: Encryption key file mode must be 0600
- Removal of the scratch-path option in load balanced Workbench clusters
- Attention: Posit Staff Members off Patriots' Day
- Finding previous versions of Posit Products
- VS-Code Session Timeouts
- SSL certificate error when publishing Python applications to Connect
- Package Manager Database Migration Fails: Schema does not exist
- Posit Workbench Launcher Sessions are Read-Only
- Using Ansible to Install R and Workbench
- Severity Levels
- Cannot decrypt password due to mismatched keys in Posit Workbench
- Posit Licensing Infrastructure
- Find in Files function not working since upgrading Posit Workbench
- Adding user accounts in Posit Connect without email verification
- R Package installation problems on older enterprise operating systems (e.g. RHEL7 and CentOS 7)
- ERROR system error 24 (Too many open files) on Posit Workbench
- Posit Connect won't start - temp directory error
- Workbench home directories not created on UI login - Ubuntu
- Troubleshooting Postgres Connection Issues
- Issues embedding a Shiny App in an iFrame
- Posit guidance on payment issues with SCA / RBI regulations
- Polkit Vulnerability in RStudio Docker Images
- Does the PwnKit: Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (CVE-2021-4034) affect any RStudio Professional Software application?