Search our Support articles and Frequently Asked Questions
Get help from the Posit Community Check the status of Posit Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Posit/RStudio Package Manager
- Can I require authentication to RStudio Package Manager or its repositories?
- User Namespace Recommendations for RStudio Package Manager
- FAQ for Posit Public Package Manager
- How do I migrate my RStudio Package Manager license from one machine to another?
- Comparing RStudio Package Manager and Packrat
- Using Bioconductor with RStudio Package Manager
- ★ CVE-2022-38131 configuration issue in Posit Connect
- ★ Troubleshooting Shiny applications in Posit/RStudio Connect
- ★ Persistent Storage on Posit (formerly RStudio) Connect
- ★ Why can't I publish my content to RStudio Connect from the IDE after I've established a connection?
- Content Bundle Management in Posit Connect
- Resolving the "Could not detect R" and "Could not run R as rstudio-connect" Errors
- ★ Install RCPPTOML package for reticulate in Posit Workbench
- ★ RStudio is now Posit!
- ★ Does the Log4j vulnerability affect any RStudio Professional Software application?
- ★ Support Agreement Table
- ★ How do I submit a Support ticket?
- ★ How can I improve the performance of R?
- The Workbench jobs feature is not configured correctly
- R performance is faster on Posit Desktop than on Posit Workbench
- Logrotate with Posit Team
- Configuring JupyterLab Notebooks in Workbench
- GIT tab not visible on Posit Workbench/Server Pro - GUI
- Posit Connect Publishing - Cannot create dir '/opt/rstudio-connect/mnt/', reason 'Permission denied'
- ★ Shiny Server Pro says my license is expired but it shouldn't be; how do I fix this?
- Shiny Server Pro and Microsoft R
- How do I renew my Shiny Server Pro license on the server?
- Why does my app work locally, but not on my Shiny Server?
- How do I activate my Shiny Server Pro license on a server with no internet connection?
- How do I migrate my Shiny Server Pro license from one machine to another?
- ★ Connecting to databases using RODBC on shinyapps.io
- ★ How many users can access my application on shinyapps.io at once?
- ★ What does "Disconnected from Server" mean in shinyapps.io?
- ★ Is there a discussion forum for shinyapps.io?
- Can my ShinyApps.io custom domain use SSL?
- Shinyapps.io Purchasing Guide
How To Articles
Getting Started Guides
RStudio Workbench / RStudio Server
- ★ Troubleshooting Launcher and Kubernetes in RStudio Workbench / RStudio Server Pro
- ★ Using RStudio Workbench / RStudio Server with Microsoft R Server for Cloudera
- Connecting Workbench to AWS S3
- Setting the temp directory in Workbench
- SSL verification for VSCode Extensions
- Problems installing R packages in RHEL on Azure
- ★ Migrating your applications from Shiny Server Pro to Posit (RStudio) Connect
- ★ Initial configuration for RStudio Connect
- An error has occurred Unable to connect to worker after 60.00 seconds; startup took too long
- Posit Connect showing deprecated settings banner
- Locate Connect Application Logs on Server CLI
- Managing User Accounts in Posit Connect.
RStudio Package Manager
- Posit Package Manager and Sonatype Nexus Repository
- RStudio Package Manager and Nexus
- Posit Package Manager and Artifactory
- Manual Installation of RStudio Package Manager for Minimal Root Use
- Air-Gapped Posit Package Manager
- Changing the RunAs User in RStudio Package Manager
RStudio Professional Drivers
- ★ Troubleshooting RStudio Professional Drivers
- Workbench: DB connections requiring MFA browser redirects will not work
- Uninstalling the MongoDB driver and Schema Editor
- Installing the Snowflake ODBC driver for use with RStudio professional products
- Connecting to Oracle databases with RStudio Professional Drivers
- Encoding for ODBC connections
Using the RStudio IDE
- VS-Code Extensions not installing
- RStudio Electron Preview Release Notes
- Understanding Memory Usage in the RStudio IDE
- Using RStudio Server in Windows WSL2
- RStudio Screen Reader Support
- RStudio Accessibility Features
- ★ RStudio professional product requirements
- SAML protocol response cannot be sent via bindings other than HTTP POST
- SELinux - a quick primer and troubleshooter
- Mounting your RStudio Workbench/Connect Server to an EFS share
- Configuring HTTPS on Amazon EC2
- Using RStudio Workbench / RStudio Server Pro on SELinux
- ★ Supported browsers for Shiny Server
- ★ Scaling and Performance - Tuning Applications in Shiny Server Pro
- ★ Shiny Server Pro: Active Directory Authentication Examples
- ★ Shiny Server Pro: Authentication Examples
- ★ Shiny Server Pro: LDAP Authentication Examples
- ★ Configuring Shiny Server Pro with LDAP or Active Directory
- How do I change my payment date on shinyapps.io?
- How do I customize my shinyapps.io invoice?
- How do I set my shinyapps.io account as Tax-Exempt?
- Metrics in shinyapps.io
- Deploying to shinyapps.io when behind a proxy
- Document conversions with shinyapps.io
Sweave and Knitr
- Using Files with non-English or Special Characters
- Generate a Certificate for RStudio Products using Certbot/Let's Encrypt
- How to upload files larger than 20MB to Support
- Capturing a HAR File
- ODBC v1.2.3+ on CentOS/RHEL 6 & 7
- Upgrading Posit Marketplace Offerings
- ★ Troubleshooting Guide: Using the RStudio IDE
- ★ Troubleshooting Guide: Managing RStudio Workbench / RStudio Server
- Customised Login: `float: right` doesn't work after upgrade
- Posit Workbench Auto-Scaling Considerations
- Transferring project ownership in Posit Workbench
- Testing Database Connections from the Command Line