Frequently asked questions about Shiny Server and Shiny Server Pro
- ★ Shiny Server Pro says my license is expired but it shouldn't be; how do I fix this?
- Shiny Server Pro and Microsoft R
- How do I renew my Shiny Server Pro license on the server?
- Why does my app work locally, but not on my Shiny Server?
- How do I activate my Shiny Server Pro license on a server with no internet connection?
- How do I migrate my Shiny Server Pro license from one machine to another?
- How can I achieve High Availability with my Shiny Server Pro instances?
- What operating systems is Shiny Server supported on?
- How do I deploy Shiny applications to Shiny Server?
- How can I set the trusted_ca for my LDAP server over SSL in Shiny Server?
- When I open a lot of Shiny Docs at once in Firefox, why do some not open?
- Can I Deploy Shiny Server on an Isolated Network?
- Does Shiny Server work on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)?
- What are the hardware requirements for running Shiny Server?
- What is the difference between shiny-server.conf in /etc/init and the one of the same name in /etc/shiny-server?
- How do I get SSL and authentication on my Shiny App?
- What packages can I integrate into my Shiny app?
- Can Shiny Server handle lots of users?
- Can more than one user interact with a Shiny Server application concurrently?
- Can I load balance across multiple nodes running Shiny Server Pro?
- Does Shiny protect from SQL injection attacks?
- Can I set up more than one authentication provider per Shiny Server Pro server?
- Should we run all Shiny apps on one machine with a large amount of RAM or several smaller machines?
- What happens when my Shiny Server Pro license expires?
- Can the look of Shiny apps be customized?
- Do we need our own server and hardware to deploy Shiny Server or Shiny Server Pro?
- My Shiny Server Pro dashboard is showing memory very “red” with no connections?
- In Shiny Server Pro can I make all apps run on the same port?
- How many apps can we host on Shiny Server Pro simultaneously?
- For Shiny Server Pro can I use any SSL Cert provider?